156 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Minnetonka, MN
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Minnetonka (14)
- Minnetonka Accessible Apartments (6)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Garages (22)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Parking (24)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Pools (20)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Minnetonka Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Minnetonka Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Minnetonka (19)
- Hopkins 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Wayzata 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Eden Prairie 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Plymouth 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- St. Louis Park 2 Bedroom Apartments (42)
- Excelsior 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Golden Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Long Lake 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- New Hope 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Chanhassen 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Minnetonka?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Minnetonka?
How expensive are studio apartments in Minnetonka?
"Skies blue / O'er you / Look down in love. / Waves bright / Give Light / As on they move." (-Slim Whitman, “By The Waters of Minnetonka”)
Lake Minnetonka may have only first been seen (to the best of our knowledge, anyway) in 1822, but that doesn't mean it's old hat. Minnetonka is a suburban city (the 17th largest) in the state of Minnesota. With 44% of the population aged 55 years or older (can anyone say baby boomers?), the city has a rich natural resource base and has a strong resolve of preserving it. While most of the cities in United States is focused on seeing whose downtown can be noisier, Minnetonka is proud of its 49 community parks and more than 1000 acres of natural open space. Try and say that, Vegas. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Minnetonka are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Minnetonka near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Minnetonka that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.