924 Studio Apartments for rent in Hopkins, MN
- Hopkins Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Hopkins Apartments with Garages (10)
- Hopkins Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Hopkins Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Hopkins Apartments with Parking (17)
- Hopkins Apartments with Pools (8)
- Hopkins Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Hopkins Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Hopkins Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Hopkins (4)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hopkins (2)
- St. Louis Park Studio Apartments (15)
- Minnetonka Studio Apartments (5)
- Edina Studio Apartments (3)
- Golden Valley Studio Apartments (3)
- Eden Prairie Studio Apartments (2)
- Plymouth Studio Apartments (2)
- New Hope Studio Apartments (1)
- Robbinsdale Studio Apartments (3)
- Bloomington Studio Apartments (8)
- Richfield Studio Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in Hopkins?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Hopkins?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in Hopkins?
Hopkins was originally named West Minneapolis, but a little misunderstanding changed the name forever: The towns first postmaster, Harley H. Hopkins, allowed the first train station to be built on his land, as long as the station said "Hopkins" on it. Disembarking guests thought the town was named Hopkins, and the name stuck. We think Harley knew what he was doing all along.
Hopkins is a small suburb just west of Minneapolis. The town covers just over 4 square miles and is home to almost 18,000 people. If you were hoping Hopkins is a small town in the country, you're be out of luck. Hopkins tends to feel much bigger than it is because of the town's proximity to Minneapolis and other suburbs (Edina, Brooklyn Park), sometimes making town boundaries feel fuzzy. Well, we're all one, right? See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of Hopkins living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in Hopkins during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.