102 Pet Friendly Apartments for Rent in Maple Grove, MN
- Maple Grove Accessible Apartments (5)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Balconies (20)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Garages (25)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Parking (26)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Pools (8)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Maple Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Maple Grove Furnished Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Maple Grove (7)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Maple Grove (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Maple Grove (11)
- Osseo Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Champlin Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- New Hope Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Brooklyn Park Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Anoka Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Crystal Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Rogers Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wayzata Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Brooklyn Center Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Maple Grove?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Maple Grove?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Maple Grove?
Shop til you drop in Maple Grove, where the malls, stores, and shops are almost as common as snowflakes in the wintertime.
If shopping is your thing, then Maple Grove, MN, a mid-size city of just over 61,000, is for you. Located in the northwest area of the Minneapolis-St. Paul region, Maple Grove is home to one of the greater Twin Cities' largest shopping malls. The city has more than just stores of course, an excellent educational system, great medical care, and plenty of in-town employment opportunities. Less than twenty minutes from downtown Minneapolis, Maple Grove offers a strong sense of community with big city life a short drive away. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Maple Grove should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Maple Grove may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Maple Grove. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.