132 Apartments for rent in Maple Grove, MN with Garages
- Maple Grove Accessible Apartments (4)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Parking (26)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Pools (15)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Maple Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- Maple Grove Furnished Apartments (1)
- Maple Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Osseo Apartments with Garages (2)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (30)
- Champlin Apartments with Garages (7)
- New Hope Apartments with Garages (14)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Garages (14)
- Anoka Apartments with Garages (7)
- Crystal Apartments with Garages (6)
- Rogers Apartments with Garages (2)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Garages (8)
- Ramsey Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Maple Grove?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Maple Grove?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Maple Grove?
Shop til you drop in Maple Grove, where the malls, stores, and shops are almost as common as snowflakes in the wintertime.
If shopping is your thing, then Maple Grove, MN, a mid-size city of just over 61,000, is for you. Located in the northwest area of the Minneapolis-St. Paul region, Maple Grove is home to one of the greater Twin Cities' largest shopping malls. The city has more than just stores of course, an excellent educational system, great medical care, and plenty of in-town employment opportunities. Less than twenty minutes from downtown Minneapolis, Maple Grove offers a strong sense of community with big city life a short drive away. See more
Maple Grove apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.