192 Studio Apartments for Rent in New Brighton, MN
- New Brighton Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Brighton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- New Brighton Apartments with Garages (9)
- New Brighton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- New Brighton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- New Brighton Apartments with Parking (9)
- New Brighton Apartments with Pools (8)
- New Brighton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- New Brighton Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- New Brighton Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in New Brighton (4)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in New Brighton (1)
- St. Anthony Studio Apartments (1)
- Columbia Heights Studio Apartments (1)
- Fridley Studio Apartments (1)
- Roseville Studio Apartments (2)
- Lexington Studio Apartments (1)
- Falcon Heights Studio Apartments (5)
- Blaine Studio Apartments (1)
- Brooklyn Center Studio Apartments (1)
- Minneapolis Studio Apartments (123)
- Little Canada Studio Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is a studio apartment in New Brighton?
How much would it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in New Brighton?
How much do two-bedroom apartments go for in New Brighton?
According to a local rumor that triggered a gold rush (literally!), there is a buried treasure to be found somewhere along the shores of the Long Lake in New Brighton. While you probably won't be magically blessed with gold in New Brighton, it might just be "the city that works for you," as the town's official motto declares.
New Brighton has everything going for it: a rich cultural history, hospitable living conditions, and some of the best parks and recreation you can find outside the pages of a glossy magazine. Originally a native American settlement based upon Rice Creek harvests, the town expanded steadily after its incorporation in 1890. The stockyards that once made New Brighton a "town of cows" have since been replaced by farms and a sprawling mass of residential districts, but make no mistake - the city is still as alive and vibrant as it ever was, not to mention easier on the olfactory nerves. See more
Studio apartments could offer the best of New Brighton living at a less expensive price tag than larger units. Look for the best buildings near entertainment, dining, and public transportation or highway access.
Ask about the square footage of studio apartments in New Brighton during your tour. Even a little extra space in another building can offer more room for storage or an additional chair. Consider the layout and what you can accomplish before you sign. You should have enough room for your bed, a small sitting area, and a dining table. You can always get creative and loft your bed to save on space underneath or install a fold-down table or desk that tucks away.