1,209 Apartments for rent in Burnsville, MN with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Burnsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Burnsville Apartments with Balconies (30)
- Burnsville Apartments with Garages (20)
- Burnsville Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Burnsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Burnsville Apartments with Pools (22)
- Burnsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Burnsville Dog Friendly Apartments (23)
- Burnsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Burnsville Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Bloomington Apartments with Parking (50)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Parking (18)
- Savage Apartments with Parking (10)
- Lakeville Apartments with Parking (36)
- Richfield Apartments with Parking (14)
- Eagan Apartments with Parking (22)
- Edina Apartments with Parking (39)
- Farmington Apartments with Parking (5)
- Prior Lake Apartments with Parking (10)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Parking (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Burnsville?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Burnsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Burnsville?
Wouldn't it be great to have a city named after you? You may want to think twice. Burnsville was named after an early Irish Settler William Byrne. Unfortunately, they misspelled his name as Burn, but even after the error was noticed, the spelling was never corrected.
Meet Burnsville: a suburb of Minneapolis in the Minneapolis-Saint Paul area. In 1960, the town had just 2,700 people living in it. No longer a small farm town, Burnsville has over 60,000 residents, and the people there both spend time making the city a friendly Midwestern suburban place as well as a nice place to visit and live in itself. Burnsville is best known for its mall, which is humongous at 1.2 million square feet--shopaholics rejoice! It also has tons of parks and wildlife reserves, and you can also ski, eat, drink, and shop there. Burnsville is mainly a place for people who want to get into Minneapolis to do more exciting things. However, its becoming more and more of a destination in itself and its definitely a place to consider if you are looking to rent a home in Minnesota. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Burnsville apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.