1,647 Apartments for rent in Blaine, MN with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Blaine Accessible Apartments (2)
- Blaine Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Blaine Apartments with Garages (7)
- Blaine Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Blaine Apartments with Parking (8)
- Blaine Apartments with Pools (2)
- Blaine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Blaine Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Blaine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Blaine Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lexington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Fridley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- New Brighton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Shoreview Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Andover Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Blaine?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Blaine?
The first permanent resident of Blaine was Green Chambers, a former slave who moved north after the Civil War. How's that for historical?
In the days of Phillip Laddy, Blaine was unsettled country beyond the reaches of what was becoming the Minneapolis - Saint Paul metropolitan area. These days, roughing it to get in to town for supplies over dirt trails has been replaced by commuters on I-35W or drivers dropping straight down Highway 65 to get to the big city. Blaine is more luxury homes on the putting green or along the lakeside than log cabins and pioneer hardships. Ain't country out here no more. While surrounding towns grew in relation to farming, the relatively sandy soils and lakes of Blaine kept it small, with a population under 1,500 until after 1950. Currently, the township is home to about 59,000 people who don't mind a bit being comforted by the amenities of a thriving and beautifully landscaped master planned community. The older section of town is filled with more affordable houses on tree lined streets. Blaine is home to the what for many is considered the American Dream. Good schools, safe streets, and recreational opportunities bring people to move here. Your family is already begging you to make the move here. Open space is still plentiful and there are lots of walking, hiking, and biking routes and trails. They do tend to roll up the sidewalks at night, so fun-minded individuals looking for good nightlife might have to head south. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Blaine renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.