367 Apartments for rent in Blaine, MN with Garages
- Blaine Accessible Apartments (2)
- Blaine Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Blaine Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Blaine Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Blaine Apartments with Parking (11)
- Blaine Apartments with Pools (2)
- Blaine Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Blaine Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Blaine Furnished Apartments (1)
- Blaine Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lexington Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mounds View Apartments with Garages (3)
- Spring Lake Park Apartments with Garages (5)
- Fridley Apartments with Garages (6)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Garages (11)
- New Brighton Apartments with Garages (11)
- Shoreview Apartments with Garages (10)
- Lino Lakes Apartments with Garages (2)
- Columbia Heights Apartments with Garages (6)
- St. Anthony Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Blaine?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Blaine?
The first permanent resident of Blaine was Green Chambers, a former slave who moved north after the Civil War. How's that for historical?
In the days of Phillip Laddy, Blaine was unsettled country beyond the reaches of what was becoming the Minneapolis - Saint Paul metropolitan area. These days, roughing it to get in to town for supplies over dirt trails has been replaced by commuters on I-35W or drivers dropping straight down Highway 65 to get to the big city. Blaine is more luxury homes on the putting green or along the lakeside than log cabins and pioneer hardships. Ain't country out here no more. While surrounding towns grew in relation to farming, the relatively sandy soils and lakes of Blaine kept it small, with a population under 1,500 until after 1950. Currently, the township is home to about 59,000 people who don't mind a bit being comforted by the amenities of a thriving and beautifully landscaped master planned community. The older section of town is filled with more affordable houses on tree lined streets. Blaine is home to the what for many is considered the American Dream. Good schools, safe streets, and recreational opportunities bring people to move here. Your family is already begging you to make the move here. Open space is still plentiful and there are lots of walking, hiking, and biking routes and trails. They do tend to roll up the sidewalks at night, so fun-minded individuals looking for good nightlife might have to head south. See more
Blaine apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.