181 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Clair Shores, MI
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Clair Shores (3)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Clair Shores (3)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Balconies (4)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Garages (9)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Parking (9)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- St. Clair Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- St. Clair Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Roseville 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Eastpointe 3 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Harper Woods 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mount Clemens 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Warren 3 Bedroom Apartments (34)
- Sterling Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Utica 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hamtramck 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hazel Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Madison Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
When you think of Detroits music scene, you probably think of the Motown greats like Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross and the Supremes, and The Temptations. But did you know that St. Clair Shores claimed its own status as an extension of the Detroit scene, too? St. Clair Shores definitely had its heyday in the 1960s, but the remnants of its resort town beginnings are still all around.
St. Clair Shores is 19 miles away from downtown Detroit, but it lacks the gritty urban reality of the city. Once upon a time, this town on Lake St. Clair was part of Erin Township, which today includes not only St. Clair Shores, but also Roseville, Eastpointe and the Grosse Pointes. In the 1950s and 60s, St. Clair Shores used to be a hopping beach town, with people cruising in their cars and buying records at stores like Car City Records. There was even an amusement park called Jefferson Beach that existed until it burned down in 1955 and was converted to a marina. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in St. Clair Shores provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in St. Clair Shores. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.