265 Apartments for rent in St. Clair Shores, MI with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Clair Shores Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Balconies (6)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Gyms (1)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Parking (14)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Pools (4)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- St. Clair Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- St. Clair Shores Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Clair Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Roseville Apartments with Garages (17)
- Grosse Pointe Woods Apartments with Garages (4)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Garages (36)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Garages (6)
- Fraser Apartments with Garages (2)
- Grosse Pointe Farms Apartments with Garages (3)
- Grosse Pointe Apartments with Garages (1)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Garages (6)
- Warren Apartments with Garages (82)
- Center Line Apartments with Garages (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in St. Clair Shores?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in St. Clair Shores?
When you think of Detroits music scene, you probably think of the Motown greats like Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross and the Supremes, and The Temptations. But did you know that St. Clair Shores claimed its own status as an extension of the Detroit scene, too? St. Clair Shores definitely had its heyday in the 1960s, but the remnants of its resort town beginnings are still all around.
St. Clair Shores is 19 miles away from downtown Detroit, but it lacks the gritty urban reality of the city. Once upon a time, this town on Lake St. Clair was part of Erin Township, which today includes not only St. Clair Shores, but also Roseville, Eastpointe and the Grosse Pointes. In the 1950s and 60s, St. Clair Shores used to be a hopping beach town, with people cruising in their cars and buying records at stores like Car City Records. There was even an amusement park called Jefferson Beach that existed until it burned down in 1955 and was converted to a marina. See more
St. Clair Shores apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.