585 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rochester Hills, MI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rochester Hills (8)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rochester Hills (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rochester Hills (5)
- Rochester Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Garages (17)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Parking (23)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Rochester Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rochester Hills Furnished Apartments (4)
- Rochester Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rochester 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Troy 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Auburn Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Bloomfield Hills 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Pontiac 2 Bedroom Apartments (14)
- Birmingham 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Utica 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Lake Orion 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Sterling Heights 2 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Royal Oak 2 Bedroom Apartments (40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Rochester Hills?
If Rochester Hills is your destination, take a gander down here for some additional information. Once known as Avon Township, it has historic ties to the next-door city of Rochester, Michigan, which is why the name Rochester Hills was chosen when the city was created in 1984. Yes, you read that right, 1984. Rochester Hills is a very young, very new, and very popular city on the northern edge of Metro-Detroit. Despite its proximity to the largest city in Michigan, much of Rochester Hills has a pr...See more
2 bedroom apartments in Rochester Hills are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Rochester Hills near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Rochester Hills that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.