603 Apartments for rent in Rochester Hills, MI with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rochester Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Parking (23)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Rochester Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rochester Hills Furnished Apartments (4)
- Rochester Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rochester Apartments with Garages (6)
- Troy Apartments with Garages (35)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Garages (8)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Clawson Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pontiac Apartments with Garages (17)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (37)
- Utica Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lake Orion Apartments with Garages (2)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Garages (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Rochester Hills?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Rochester Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rochester Hills?
If Rochester Hills is your destination, take a gander down here for some additional information. Once known as Avon Township, it has historic ties to the next-door city of Rochester, Michigan, which is why the name Rochester Hills was chosen when the city was created in 1984. Yes, you read that right, 1984. Rochester Hills is a very young, very new, and very popular city on the northern edge of Metro-Detroit. Despite its proximity to the largest city in Michigan, much of Rochester Hills has a pr...See more
Rochester Hills apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.