1,019 Apartments for rent in Rochester Hills, MI with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rochester Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Garages (17)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Parking (23)
- Rochester Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Rochester Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rochester Hills Furnished Apartments (4)
- Rochester Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Rochester Apartments with Pools (1)
- Troy Apartments with Pools (8)
- Auburn Hills Apartments with Pools (7)
- Bloomfield Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Pontiac Apartments with Pools (2)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (3)
- Utica Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lake Orion Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Pools (11)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Rochester Hills?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Rochester Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rochester Hills?
If Rochester Hills is your destination, take a gander down here for some additional information. Once known as Avon Township, it has historic ties to the next-door city of Rochester, Michigan, which is why the name Rochester Hills was chosen when the city was created in 1984. Yes, you read that right, 1984. Rochester Hills is a very young, very new, and very popular city on the northern edge of Metro-Detroit. Despite its proximity to the largest city in Michigan, much of Rochester Hills has a pr...See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Rochester Hills means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Rochester Hills could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.