637 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Livonia, MI
- Livonia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Livonia Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Livonia Apartments with Garages (14)
- Livonia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Livonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Livonia Apartments with Parking (15)
- Livonia Apartments with Pools (2)
- Livonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Livonia Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Livonia Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Livonia (1)
- Farmington 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Westland 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Garden City 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Farmington Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Plymouth 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Inkster 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dearborn Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Southfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Novi 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Romulus 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
If you’re searching for a community with easy access to the Motor City, look no further than Livonia, Michigan. A quick jaunt northwest of downtown Detroit, Livonia epitomizes the word “suburb”. It was originally settled by pioneers from New England, and saw a growth in population through the 50s and 60s, as citizens from Detroit migrated outwards. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Livonia offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Livonia, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.