1,081 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Livonia, MI
- Livonia Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Livonia Apartments with Garages (12)
- Livonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Livonia Apartments with Parking (12)
- Livonia Apartments with Pools (1)
- Livonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Livonia Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Livonia (5)
- Farmington Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westland Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Garden City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Farmington Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Inkster Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Wayne Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Northville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Dearborn Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Southfield Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Livonia?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Livonia?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Livonia?
If you’re searching for a community with easy access to the Motor City, look no further than Livonia, Michigan. A quick jaunt northwest of downtown Detroit, Livonia epitomizes the word “suburb”. It was originally settled by pioneers from New England, and saw a growth in population through the 50s and 60s, as citizens from Detroit migrated outwards. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Livonia should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Livonia may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Livonia. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.