877 Apartments for rent in Novi, MI with Garages
- Novi Accessible Apartments (2)
- Novi Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Novi Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Novi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Novi Apartments with Parking (23)
- Novi Apartments with Pools (11)
- Novi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Novi Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Novi Furnished Apartments (3)
- Novi Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Northville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Garages (6)
- Wixom Apartments with Garages (1)
- Wolverine Lake Apartments with Garages (2)
- Commerce Apartments with Garages (8)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (10)
- Farmington Apartments with Garages (2)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Garages (16)
- Livonia Apartments with Garages (15)
- Milford Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Novi?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Novi?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Novi?
"Theres a resilience that rises from somewhere deep within your streets/You cant define it, but you can feel it/You can feel it overflowing from the people who you call home/From people who are always proud to say Im from Detroit" (Eminem, "Ode to Detroit")
Okay, so if youre from Novi, youre not really from Detroit but close enough. Detroit has enough street cred in the rest of the country that it conjures up images of thugs and bombed-out buildings, so a lot of people who live in the ultra-safe burbs still like to say theyre from Detroit just to seem a little bit cooler. In truth, Novi is nothing like the gangster portrayals of Detroit that you see in the media. Novi (the last letter rhymes with "eye") is located 25 miles northwest of Detroit and 29 miles northeast of Ann Arbor in Oakland County. Life in Oakland County is pretty easy and is worlds apart from Detroit despite the fact that its only a few miles away. In fact, Oakland County is one of the 10 highest income counties in the U.S. with populations over a million people. Even within that county, Novi is one of the most affluent suburbs. See more
Novi apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.