1,109 Apartments for rent in Livonia, MI with Balconies
- Livonia Accessible Apartments (1)
- Livonia Apartments with Garages (14)
- Livonia Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Livonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Livonia Apartments with Parking (15)
- Livonia Apartments with Pools (2)
- Livonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Livonia Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Livonia Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Farmington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Westland Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Garden City Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Dearborn Heights Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Southfield Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Novi Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Romulus Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dearborn Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Livonia?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Livonia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Livonia?
If you’re searching for a community with easy access to the Motor City, look no further than Livonia, Michigan. A quick jaunt northwest of downtown Detroit, Livonia epitomizes the word “suburb”. It was originally settled by pioneers from New England, and saw a growth in population through the 50s and 60s, as citizens from Detroit migrated outwards. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Livonia renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.