655 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Eastpointe, MI
- Eastpointe Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Garages (12)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Parking (15)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Eastpointe Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Eastpointe Luxury Apartments (20)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Eastpointe (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Eastpointe (9)
- Harper Woods Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Roseville Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- St. Clair Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Fraser Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Warren Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Grosse Pointe Park Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Sterling Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Mount Clemens Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hazel Park Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Madison Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Eastpointe?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Eastpointe?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Eastpointe?
In the song “Don’t Stop Believin’,” Journey sang about a city boy, born and raised in South Detroit, who took a midnight train going anywhere. As it turns out, there isn’t and never was a place called South Detroit. However, there was once a place called East Detroit. Eventually East Detroit just turned into plain old Eastpointe.
Eastpointe is a small community just north of Detroit in Macomb County, bordered by other affordable suburbs like Warren, Roseville and St. Clair Shores. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Eastpointe should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Eastpointe may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Eastpointe. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.