511 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Birmingham, MI
- Birmingham Accessible Apartments (1)
- Birmingham Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Birmingham Apartments with Garages (19)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Birmingham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (24)
- Birmingham Apartments with Parking (31)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (4)
- Birmingham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Birmingham Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Birmingham Furnished Apartments (8)
- Birmingham Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Bloomfield Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Royal Oak 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (12)
- Troy 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (6)
- Southfield 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (5)
- Madison Heights 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Ferndale 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Pontiac 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Auburn Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Rochester Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (10)
- Farmington Hills 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (12)
The 1990s TV show “Tool Time” was about a funny, sweet family that lived in a charming Michigan suburb. The show's star, Tim Allen, grew up in Birmingham, Michigan. Birmingham seems just like the same pleasant, old-fashioned little town in the show. Coincidence? I think not.
Birmingham may have originated as a Native American town in the 1800s, but today it’s one of the most popular suburbs for hip young singles and families. Birmingham is so appealing because it has tons of quirky, unique downtown shopping options, a walkable downtown area and great schools. Residents are often active, successful and well educated. The culture embraces cafes, independent shops and galleries over malls and chain restaurants. At the same time, if you want major retail chains, they’re only a couple miles away. See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Birmingham offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Birmingham offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Birmingham. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.