868 Apartments for rent in Severn, MD with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Severn (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Severn (6)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Severn (15)
- Severn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Severn Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Severn Apartments with Garages (15)
- Severn Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Severn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Severn Apartments with Parking (22)
- Severn Apartments with Pools (6)
- Severn Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Severn Furnished Apartments (3)
- Severn Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Studio Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Severn (1)
- Fort Meade Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Gambrills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Odenton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Elkridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Linthicum Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Jessup Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Glen Burnie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Lansdowne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Arbutus Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ilchester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Severn?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Severn?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Severn?
I'm just workin' for a livin', workin' for my pay /In Maryland it's raining somewhere in some cafe / Hey, hey, Maryland, I'm comin' home / Never worry about what I did wrong -- From "Maryland" by Vonda Shepard
Don't ever worry about what you did wrong, because if you move to Severn, Maryland, you'll have done something right! Maryland’s rolling-green meadows and Eastern Pines are well represented throughout the mid-size community of Severn. A small town of government workers in white-collar jobs, Severn is located near Fort Meade Army Base -- a key employer for locals. Located just a half hour drive from Baltimore, Severn is primarily a bedroom community with a handful of neighborhoods. Certainly, bring your pillows, blankets, and comforters. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Severn offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Severn. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Severn can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.