1,523 Accessible Apartments for rent in Pasadena, MD
- Pasadena Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Pasadena Apartments with Garages (8)
- Pasadena Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Pasadena Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Pasadena Apartments with Parking (11)
- Pasadena Apartments with Pools (9)
- Pasadena Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pasadena Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pasadena Luxury Apartments (14)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Glen Burnie Accessible Apartments (2)
- Brooklyn Park Accessible Apartments (1)
- Gambrills Accessible Apartments (3)
- Linthicum Accessible Apartments (1)
- Severn Accessible Apartments (2)
- Baltimore Accessible Apartments (71)
- Odenton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Parole Accessible Apartments (2)
- Rosedale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Essex Accessible Apartments (1)
Home of football greats Jim Fassel, Todd Heap and Mike Newton, Pasadena has a long and cherished sporting tradition with plenty of tailgating and regular Sunday game day meet-ups during the season.
Located between Baltimore, Annapolis and Washington D.C., Pasadena, MD has it all. The Beach Boys song may have been talking about the city in California, but this little-known jewel in Maryland has a lot to offer. Enjoy easy access to rivers, bays and beaches, and it's just a short hop to stunning views from the Appalachian Mountains. Three major metropolitan areas bracket this small city, offering all the benefits of big-city life without the traffic jams and sardine-sized houses. Finding places to live in Pasadena can be easy or challenging, depending on the area you want. Water views always come with premium pricing, but there are plenty to be had in Pasadena. The only question is whether you want a river view, lake view or bay view, as Pasadena sits between three bodies of water.
Having trouble with Craigslist Pasadena? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Pasadena with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Pasadena. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.