120 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Frederick, MD
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Frederick (17)
- Frederick Accessible Apartments (8)
- Frederick Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Frederick Apartments with Garages (16)
- Frederick Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Frederick Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Frederick Apartments with Parking (35)
- Frederick Apartments with Pools (19)
- Frederick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Frederick Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Frederick Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Frederick (10)
- Ballenger Creek 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Middletown 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Urbana 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- New Market 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Brunswick 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Clarksburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Damascus 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Germantown 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Montgomery Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Lansdowne 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Located in north-central Maryland, Frederick is the county seat of the larger Frederick County and is the second largest incorporated area in Maryland behind Baltimore. At just 22 square miles, you can imagine that there aren’t too many apartments for rent in this City of Clustered Spires, but with a community of happy-to-be-there & happy-to-help residents and this here apartment huntin’ guide, we’re sure you’ll have no problem finding a place just right. Ready to move to Frederick? Continu...
Since “Frederick” is often used as a name to describe it’s surrounding areas in addition to the city center, as well as the city's founder (Flintstone), you’ll likely hear more than a few recommendations & upsides for living in neighboring cities. For now, however, we’ll stick to finding you an apartment in Frederick’s core. One of the previous statements was not true. We'll leave it up to your geographical sensibilities to determine which.
The downtown area of Frederick has some nice, historic brick apartment rentals boasting great views and heftier price tags than you’ll find in other areas of town. Residents like the walkability of the downtown area and its neighboring hoods, including Baker Park, a family & dog-friendly area less than a mile away and closer to beautiful Culler Lake.
North Frederick neighborhoods like North Crossing, Cloverhill, Willowbrook, & Cover Ridge are all desirable and more affordable than downtown (read: cheap apartments found here). The further you move from the city center, the more suburban in nature the city becomes, with housing built in the mid-20th century and beyond.
As far as areas of potential concern, lucky for you there are few neighborhoods in Frederick with a bad rap, though some are viewed in a slightly less favorable light depending on who you talk to. Areas off of either side of Route 40 are reputed to have less of a family atmosphere, and rents are certainly lower, but, as always, you should check it out for yourself before signing a lease!
So, a politician walks into a bar...”
Residents of Frederick, MD love their homes. As a politically balanced place (described by one local as “moderately liberal”), you’re going to be surrounded by nice people, a historic atmosphere, and easy access to both Baltimore & Washington, D.C. Few things seem sweeter, best of luck finding your Frederick abode. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Frederick provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Frederick. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.