1,298 Apartments for rent in Wilmington, MA with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wilmington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wilmington Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Parking (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Wilmington Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Wilmington Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Reading Apartments with Pools (1)
- Burlington Apartments with Pools (9)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Pools (4)
- Woburn Apartments with Pools (9)
- Andover Apartments with Pools (3)
- Stoneham Apartments with Pools (1)
- Winchester Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wakefield Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Pools (2)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Wilmington?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Wilmington?
Wilmington is the home of the Robert S. Peabody Museum, one of the nation’s most extensive depositories of Native American archeological collections.
Located in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, Wilmington is a town with a rich culture and roots that go all the way back to the 1600s. Things have changed a bit since the 1600s Wilmington--indoor plumbing is a huge plus--and the city has a population of just over 22,000. The city has a history of freedom fighting during wartime, serving as a stop on the underground railroad and having a quadrupled population after World War 2 -- make love, not war.
Having trouble with Craigslist Wilmington? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Wilmington means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Wilmington could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.