1,410 Apartments for rent in Burlington, MA with Pools
- Burlington Accessible Apartments (3)
- Burlington Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Burlington Apartments with Garages (6)
- Burlington Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Burlington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Burlington Apartments with Parking (10)
- Burlington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Burlington Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Burlington Furnished Apartments (2)
- Burlington Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Pools (4)
- Woburn Apartments with Pools (9)
- Lexington Apartments with Pools (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Arlington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Reading Apartments with Pools (1)
- Stoneham Apartments with Pools (1)
- Waltham Apartments with Pools (9)
- Medford Apartments with Pools (8)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Pools (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Burlington?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Burlington?
Burlington Mall was where the film, Paul Blart: Mall Cop, took place. Burlington, Massachusetts, hosted the antics of Kevin James, and it certainly can host yours.
Hop onto to Interstate-93 in Burlington, Massachusetts, and you can reach downtown Boston in no time. Home to 24,498 people, Burlington offers more than just close proximity to Beantown and the comedy of Kevin James. It offers nature with the Burlington Landlocked Forest and the Mill Pond Conservation Area. It offers shopping and dining at Burlington Mall and Wayside Commons. It offers you a pleasant spot to sit back and just live, as long as you are not a Yankees baseball fan. Okay, it's still a nice place for Yankees supporters; it's just that Burlington is very much a part of the greater Boston area, and its love goes to the Red Sox. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Burlington means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Burlington could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.