162 Apartments in Watertown Town
- Watertown Town Accessible Apartments (5)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Garages (11)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Hardwood Floors (19)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Parking (29)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Pools (5)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Watertown Town Dog Friendly Apartments (14)
- Watertown Town Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Newton Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Arlington Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Brookline Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (40)
- Waltham Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Somerville Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Medford Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Lexington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Needham Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Woburn Apartments with Gyms (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Watertown Town?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Watertown Town?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Watertown Town?
"I have an affection for a great city. I feel safe in the neighborhood of man, and enjoy the sweet security of the streets." - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow (buried in Watertown)
If any city has a chance to give Boston a run for its money, it's Watertown. When the Declaration of Independence was signed, Watertown's population was larger than Boston's. Boston might have edged it out as the state capital in 1776, but Watertown kept all the benefits of New England life at its best -- minus the drawbacks of living in a major tourist destination. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Watertown Town renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.