2,490 Apartments for rent in Needham, MA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Needham Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Needham Apartments with Garages (7)
- Needham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Needham Apartments with Parking (8)
- Needham Apartments with Pools (4)
- Needham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Needham Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Needham Furnished Apartments (2)
- Needham Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Wellesley Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Newton Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Dedham Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Norwood Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Waltham Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Brookline Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Watertown Town Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Walpole Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Cambridge Apartments with Gyms (43)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Needham?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Needham?
Needham, Massachusetts is a small bedroom community outside of Boston. At just under 30,000 residents it's either a large town or a small city, depending on your viewpoint. Either way, Needham is a vibrant community that has at one time or another played host to over 50 notable citizens and prides itself on it's economy and friendly environment. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Needham renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.