344 Apartments for Rent in Malden, MA with Parking
- Malden Accessible Apartments (4)
- Malden Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Malden Apartments with Garages (7)
- Malden Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Malden Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Malden Apartments with Pools (5)
- Malden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Malden Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Malden Furnished Apartments (1)
- Malden Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Everett Apartments with Parking (19)
- Melrose Apartments with Parking (9)
- Chelsea Apartments with Parking (12)
- Medford Apartments with Parking (32)
- Revere Apartments with Parking (16)
- Saugus Apartments with Parking (3)
- Stoneham Apartments with Parking (4)
- Somerville Apartments with Parking (41)
- Wakefield Apartments with Parking (4)
- Cambridge Apartments with Parking (83)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Malden?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Malden?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Malden?
Malden is a city of firsts: it was the first town to ask the colonial government to leave the British Empire in 1776, and in 2004, a same-sex couple from Malden was the first to marry in Massachusetts--talk about being proactive!
An inclusive, vibrant city, Malden, Massachusetts, is a suburb of Boston, with a population of over 60,000. Located on a hilly, wooded area along the Malden River, a tributary of the Mystic River,the community was Pennacook tribal land when the Puritans settled it in 1640. A feisty lot, its citizens boycotted tea consumption and were strong proponents of the Revolutionary War. Malden is a town filled with commodious squares and distinct neighborhoods, and many major manufacturing businesses are located here. Just 15 minutes from Boston's urban center, Malden is populated by a mix of upwardly mobile, young, single residents and familiesThis coastal community, studded with parks, features many historic properties and has a burgeoning art community at its core. With 5 elementary and middle schools and a public high school whose first Thanksgiving Day football game dates to 1889,Malden, MA has been dubbed the "best place to raise your kids" by Businessweek.
Having trouble with Craigslist Malden? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Malden apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.