1,128 Apartments for rent in Lowell, MA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lowell Accessible Apartments (9)
- Lowell Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Lowell Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Lowell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- Lowell Apartments with Parking (31)
- Lowell Apartments with Pools (13)
- Lowell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Lowell Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Lowell Furnished Apartments (8)
- Lowell Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Garages (2)
- Methuen Town Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lawrence Apartments with Garages (6)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (3)
- Andover Apartments with Garages (2)
- Burlington Apartments with Garages (6)
- Littleton Common Apartments with Garages (1)
- Acton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Nashua Apartments with Garages (4)
- West Concord Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lowell?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lowell?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lowell?
Lowell may not be the biggest and brightest of Massachusetts cities, but it has a certain cultural charm and a past brimming with historical significance. Nicknamed "The Spindle City", Lowell made significant contributions to the American industrial revolution as a center for textile manufacturing, and was one of the first planned industrial communities. Though its mills and factories have been shuttered since the end of the Second World War, Lowell pays homage to them with a whopping 39 nationa...
Having trouble with Craigslist Lowell? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Lowell apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.