1,031 Apartments for rent in Lawrence, MA with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lawrence Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lawrence Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Lawrence Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Lawrence Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lawrence Apartments with Parking (9)
- Lawrence Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lawrence Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lawrence Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lawrence Furnished Apartments (4)
- Lawrence Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Methuen Town Apartments with Garages (3)
- Andover Apartments with Garages (2)
- Haverhill Apartments with Garages (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Garages (3)
- Lowell Apartments with Garages (5)
- Reading Apartments with Garages (2)
- Pinehurst Apartments with Garages (2)
- Burlington Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Woburn Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Lawrence?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Lawrence?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lawrence?
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference." (-Robert Frost, Lawrence native, “The Road Less Traveled”)
Aptly nicknamed the “Immigrant City”, Lawrence, MA is a unique community where the racially diverse population makes it possible for every type of person to carve out a home. A melting pot of different cultures, with Hispanics as the most prevalent group, you could find yourself hearing "Hola" just as often as "Hello"! So brush up on your high school Spanish and read on to find yourself the perfect crib in this dynamic city. See more
Lawrence apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.