67 Apartments in Haverhill
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Haverhill (4)
- Haverhill Accessible Apartments (2)
- Haverhill Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Haverhill Apartments with Garages (2)
- Haverhill Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Haverhill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Haverhill Apartments with Parking (9)
- Haverhill Apartments with Pools (2)
- Haverhill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Haverhill Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Haverhill Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Haverhill (3)
- Lawrence 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Methuen Town 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Andover 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Amesbury Town 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Derry 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wilmington 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Exeter 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Reading 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Danvers 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lynnfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Haverhill?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Haverhill?
How expensive are studio apartments in Haverhill?
Howdy, pilgrims, and welcome to your virtual Haverhill, Massachusetts apartment finding nerve center. Situated on the banks of the Merrimack River less than 30 miles north of Boston, Haverhill is one of New England’s oldest and most historic cities and is a truly unique place to call home. Interested in joining the 63,000-plus peeps currently residing in the city? Then stick with us, because a Haverhill apartment with your name on it is just a few simple clicks away…
First, though, let’s take a moment to give you a sneak peek into what life’s really like in the “Land of the Winding River”. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Haverhill are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Haverhill near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Haverhill that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.