1,821 Apartments for rent in Boston, MA with Balconies
- Boston Accessible Apartments (82)
- Boston Apartments with Garages (151)
- Boston Apartments with Gyms (128)
- Boston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (394)
- Boston Apartments with Parking (316)
- Boston Apartments with Pools (59)
- Boston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (296)
- Boston Dog Friendly Apartments (270)
- Boston Furnished Apartments (57)
- Boston Luxury Apartments (346)
- Boston Pet Friendly Apartments (309)
- Brookline Apartments with Balconies (24)
- Cambridge Apartments with Balconies (61)
- Somerville Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Quincy Apartments with Balconies (31)
- Milton Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Chelsea Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Everett Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Winthrop Town Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Malden Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Medford Apartments with Balconies (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Boston?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Boston?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Boston?
"Boston is actually the capital of the world. You didn't know that? We breed smart-ass, quippy, funny people." (-John Krasinski).
Boston is on the A-list of American History, the site of seminal showdowns in the revolutionary and evolutionary charge for American independence. Go ahead, ask any Bostonian, they'll tell you. After they spend the first 45 minutes talking about the Red Sox. Beantown, as it is called by so many (not one of them a local) is small by world-class standards, but titanic in offerings. Of course one could get by on clam chowder (cream based - mention the other kind and you'll start a fight) and lobster rolls seven days a week, but the restaurant scene is kaleidoscopically magical. The Boston Symphony, The Pops, the Theatre District, the beach, the sports, and the sites are all in remarkably manageable, compact reach. You’ve made a good choice with Boston, let’s get you into an apartment.
Having trouble with Craigslist Boston? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Boston renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.