75 Condos for rent in Carmel, IN
- Carmel Accessible Apartments (4)
- Carmel Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Carmel Apartments with Garages (25)
- Carmel Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Carmel Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Carmel Apartments with Parking (28)
- Carmel Apartments with Pools (20)
- Carmel Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Carmel Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Carmel Furnished Apartments (3)
- Carmel Luxury Apartments (32)
- Carmel Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
Ever feel like you're going around in circles? With eighty roundabouts in town, Carmel is the unofficial U.S. capital of traffic circles.
Carmel, Indiana, is an artistic, bicycle-friendly, white collar town just north of Indianapolis. With a population of just over 79,000, this mid-sized city has been selected not once but twice in recent years as the Best Place to Live in America by CNN Money Magazine. With a growing Arts and Design District and mixed use retail and residential properties in City Center, Carmel is an appealing city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Carmel? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Carmel is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Carmel may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Carmel that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.