14 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bloomington, IN
- Bloomington Accessible Apartments (11)
- Bloomington Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Bloomington Apartments with Garages (17)
- Bloomington Apartments with Gyms (12)
- Bloomington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Bloomington Apartments with Parking (44)
- Bloomington Apartments with Pools (11)
- Bloomington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Bloomington Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Bloomington Luxury Apartments (48)
- Bloomington Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Bargersville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Plainfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Franklin 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Danville 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Greenwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Avon 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Brownsburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Speedway 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Beech Grove 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Indianapolis 1 Bedroom Apartments (139)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Bloomington?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Bloomington?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Bloomington?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Bloomington offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Bloomington, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.