120 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Bloomington, IN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bloomington Accessible Apartments (17)
- Bloomington Apartments with Balconies (164)
- Bloomington Apartments with Garages (57)
- Bloomington Apartments with Gyms (22)
- Bloomington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (89)
- Bloomington Apartments with Parking (165)
- Bloomington Apartments with Pools (22)
- Bloomington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (164)
- Bloomington Dog Friendly Apartments (98)
- Bloomington Furnished Apartments (7)
- Bloomington Luxury Apartments (246)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bloomington (23)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Bloomington (39)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Bloomington (34)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Bloomington (8)
- Ellettsville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bargersville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Plainfield Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Franklin Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- New Whiteland Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Danville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Greenwood Pet Friendly Apartments (46)
- Avon Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Brownsburg Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Speedway Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Bloomington?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Bloomington?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Bloomington?
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Bloomington should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Bloomington may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Bloomington. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.