233 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Avon, IN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Avon (3)
- Avon Accessible Apartments (3)
- Avon Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Avon Apartments with Garages (8)
- Avon Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Avon Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Avon Apartments with Parking (10)
- Avon Apartments with Pools (5)
- Avon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Avon Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
- Avon Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Avon (10)
- Plainfield 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Brownsburg 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Danville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Speedway 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Whitestown 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Indianapolis 3 Bedroom Apartments (395)
- Zionsville 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Lebanon 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Bargersville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Beech Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Avon, Indiana: "The Best Unknown City in America".
Although it's located less than 10 miles west of the bustling Circle City Center of Indianapolis, this quaint little town in suburbia is home to only around 7,000 inhabitants. Unincorporated until 1995, the town of Avon is currently experiencing a population explosion. While it has grown significantly over the past 10 years, Avon, Indiana has not lost its small town appeal. Featuring convenient city living combined with stress-free, open air rural areas, Avon, Indiana is ideal for many reasons. Its pastoral countryside areas are just a short drive away from Indianapolis, an easy commute. With the qualities of a small-town Midwestern suburb, Avon is a great place to call home. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Avon provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Avon. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.