631 Accessible Apartments for rent in Plainfield, IL
- Plainfield Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Plainfield Apartments with Garages (9)
- Plainfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Plainfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Plainfield Apartments with Parking (9)
- Plainfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Plainfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Plainfield Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Plainfield Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Crest Hill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Romeoville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Oswego Accessible Apartments (2)
- Naperville Accessible Apartments (8)
- Bolingbrook Accessible Apartments (2)
- Aurora Accessible Apartments (4)
- Warrenville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lisle Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Aurora Accessible Apartments (1)
- Wheaton Accessible Apartments (2)
Plainfield houses the Mistwood Golf Club, or, as they call it, the best golf club this side of town! Which side of town, you ask? Both sides, really!
Located in Will County, Illinois, Plainfield is home to more than 40,470 people. With an ongoing population boom that is an outcome of the rapid growth in the Chicago suburbs, Plainfield is one of the fastest growing communities in Will County. Part of the reason for the fast growth of Plainfield is its close proximity to a number of interstate and state highways. The boom in Plainfield means that most of the residential housing was built in recent times, as new residents flock to the village to take advantage of the opportunities there. Another inescapable outcome of this high demand for housing is the fact that housing prices in Plainfield are among some of the highest in both the state of Illinois, and the nation. This is bad news for those in the market for an apartment in Plainfield, but with some strategizing, you can still find the type of rental property you want. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Plainfield with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Plainfield. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.