1,141 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Plainfield, IL
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Plainfield (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Plainfield (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Plainfield (4)
- Pet Friendly Studio Apartments in Plainfield (1)
- Plainfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Plainfield Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Plainfield Apartments with Garages (6)
- Plainfield Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Plainfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Plainfield Apartments with Parking (6)
- Plainfield Apartments with Pools (7)
- Plainfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Plainfield Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Crest Hill Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Romeoville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Joliet Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Oswego Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Naperville Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Bolingbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Aurora Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Lockport Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Warrenville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Woodridge Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Plainfield?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Plainfield?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Plainfield?
Plainfield houses the Mistwood Golf Club, or, as they call it, the best golf club this side of town! Which side of town, you ask? Both sides, really!
Located in Will County, Illinois, Plainfield is home to more than 40,470 people. With an ongoing population boom that is an outcome of the rapid growth in the Chicago suburbs, Plainfield is one of the fastest growing communities in Will County. Part of the reason for the fast growth of Plainfield is its close proximity to a number of interstate and state highways. The boom in Plainfield means that most of the residential housing was built in recent times, as new residents flock to the village to take advantage of the opportunities there. Another inescapable outcome of this high demand for housing is the fact that housing prices in Plainfield are among some of the highest in both the state of Illinois, and the nation. This is bad news for those in the market for an apartment in Plainfield, but with some strategizing, you can still find the type of rental property you want. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Plainfield should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Plainfield may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Plainfield. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.