334 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Villa Rica, GA
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Villa Rica (10)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Garages (11)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Parking (13)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Pools (11)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Villa Rica Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Temple Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Dallas Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Hiram Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Douglasville Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
- Carrollton Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bremen Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Chattahoochee Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Powder Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lithia Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Austell Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Villa Rica?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Villa Rica?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Villa Rica?
Villa Rica, Georgia is known as the "City Of Gold."
Villa Rica, located 35 miles west of downtown Atlanta, boasts the first Gold Strike in Georgia, hence its nickname. Additionally, it's the hometown of Coca-Cola creator Asa Candler and Gospel Music founder Thomas A. Dorsey. Within Villa Rica, there are several historic sites, including the North Villa Rica Commercial Historic District - featuring a collection of buildings dating from 1875 - and Wick's Tavern, the oldest commercial building in West Georgia (dating to 1830). The historic pride reflected by the city's founders and current residents and administrators reflects in the long-standing quote about the city: "Villa Rica is a city of ethics, and a Georgia Main Street city." Over the bulk of its 180-year history, Villa Rica existed as a small rural railroad and factory town. Its population remained around 4,000 citizens, even in spite of being half an hour from downtown Atlanta. One group of developers proposed creating a "Gone With the Wind" theme park, and others considered more standard developments -- such as constructing residential communities and business complexes. Thankfully, the latter group won out and created a subdivision. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Villa Rica should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Villa Rica may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Villa Rica. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.