201 Apartments for rent in Villa Rica, GA with Balconies
- Villa Rica Apartments with Garages (14)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Parking (15)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Pools (9)
- Villa Rica Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Villa Rica Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Villa Rica Pet Friendly Apartments (30)
- Temple Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Dallas Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Hiram Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Douglasville Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Carrollton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bremen Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Chattahoochee Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Powder Springs Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Austell Apartments with Balconies (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Villa Rica?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Villa Rica?
Villa Rica, Georgia is known as the "City Of Gold."
Villa Rica, located 35 miles west of downtown Atlanta, boasts the first Gold Strike in Georgia, hence its nickname. Additionally, it's the hometown of Coca-Cola creator Asa Candler and Gospel Music founder Thomas A. Dorsey. Within Villa Rica, there are several historic sites, including the North Villa Rica Commercial Historic District - featuring a collection of buildings dating from 1875 - and Wick's Tavern, the oldest commercial building in West Georgia (dating to 1830). The historic pride reflected by the city's founders and current residents and administrators reflects in the long-standing quote about the city: "Villa Rica is a city of ethics, and a Georgia Main Street city." Over the bulk of its 180-year history, Villa Rica existed as a small rural railroad and factory town. Its population remained around 4,000 citizens, even in spite of being half an hour from downtown Atlanta. One group of developers proposed creating a "Gone With the Wind" theme park, and others considered more standard developments -- such as constructing residential communities and business complexes. Thankfully, the latter group won out and created a subdivision. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Villa Rica renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.