121 Apartments for rent in Union City, GA with Pools
- Union City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (12)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (21)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (29)
- Fairburn Apartments with Pools (6)
- College Park Apartments with Pools (5)
- East Point Apartments with Pools (4)
- Palmetto Apartments with Pools (2)
- Riverdale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hapeville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fayetteville Apartments with Pools (9)
- Chattahoochee Hills Apartments with Pools (1)
- Peachtree City Apartments with Pools (12)
- Douglasville Apartments with Pools (11)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Union City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Union City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Union City?
What's not to like about an ancient, haunted landmark tinged with tales of ghosts showing up in the middle of the night? The Historic Green Manor in Union City, now a famous restaurant, was once a cotton farm and rumor has it that it has been haunted ever since. Eerie!
In fact, the case of a haunted farm transformed into a prominent restaurant describes Union City perfectly. This town, with a population close to 20,000, is a perfect blend of antiquity and modernity. It has the character of a small town, but is adequately urban due to its close proximity to Atlanta. So when you have city life withdrawal symptoms (if you do), you simply have to drive 15 miles to reach Atlanta. Ghosts aside, seems like a win-win to us. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Union City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Union City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.