141 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Union City, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Union City (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Union City (16)
- Union City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Union City Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Union City Apartments with Garages (13)
- Union City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Union City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Union City Apartments with Parking (22)
- Union City Apartments with Pools (10)
- Union City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Union City Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Union City Pet Friendly Apartments (31)
- Fairburn 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- College Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- East Point 3 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Palmetto 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Tyrone 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Riverdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Hapeville 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fayetteville 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Chattahoochee Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Peachtree City 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
What's not to like about an ancient, haunted landmark tinged with tales of ghosts showing up in the middle of the night? The Historic Green Manor in Union City, now a famous restaurant, was once a cotton farm and rumor has it that it has been haunted ever since. Eerie!
In fact, the case of a haunted farm transformed into a prominent restaurant describes Union City perfectly. This town, with a population close to 20,000, is a perfect blend of antiquity and modernity. It has the character of a small town, but is adequately urban due to its close proximity to Atlanta. So when you have city life withdrawal symptoms (if you do), you simply have to drive 15 miles to reach Atlanta. Ghosts aside, seems like a win-win to us. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Union City provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Union City. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.