45 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in St. Simons, GA
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in St. Simons (6)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in St. Simons (5)
- St. Simons Apartments with Balconies (7)
- St. Simons Apartments with Garages (13)
- St. Simons Apartments with Gyms (2)
- St. Simons Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- St. Simons Apartments with Parking (19)
- St. Simons Apartments with Pools (9)
- St. Simons Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- St. Simons Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- St. Simons Furnished Apartments (10)
- St. Simons Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Country Club Estates 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Brunswick 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Dock Junction 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- St. Marys 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Kingsland 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fernandina Beach 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Yulee 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Hinesville 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Richmond Hill 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Georgetown 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Many famous people were born or settled down in St. Simons, Georgia. The legendary NFL pro Jim Brown, former US Senator Sam Nunn, television journalist Bob Schieffer, and cartoonist Jack Davis have all lived on this island at one time or another.
Saint Simons Island is nearly 18 square miles with a population of around 12,700, at the time of the 2010 U.S. Census. This area, known as St. Simons Island, or simply "The Island" by locals, is home to many seasonal and year-round residents. The city is enveloped by expansive beaches and salty marshes. Moss-draped oaks tower over the island that was once dominated by cotton and rice plantations. Today, The Island is a recreational destination that offers non-stop activities for residents and visitors. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in St. Simons provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in St. Simons. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.