249 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Pooler, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Pooler (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Pooler (4)
- Pooler Accessible Apartments (2)
- Pooler Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Pooler Apartments with Garages (9)
- Pooler Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Pooler Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Pooler Apartments with Parking (10)
- Pooler Apartments with Pools (10)
- Pooler Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Pooler Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pooler Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pooler Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Garden City 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Savannah 1 Bedroom Apartments (51)
- Port Wentworth 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Georgetown 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rincon 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Thunderbolt 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Wilmington Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bluffton 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Ridgeland 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hilton Head Island 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Pooler?
“Savannah is so beautiful that the dead never truly depart.” (- James Caskey)
The coolest thing about Pooler, Georgia, besides the fact that it is far more affordable than living in Savannah proper, is that it has seen remarkable explosive growth. In 2010, the US Census noted a population of 19,140 people, but in 2000, only 6,239 people lived here and, as of 2012, it has grown to 20,598. So, if you want to rent an apartment where everything is happening and people growing and developing their hometown, you'll want to check out Pooler. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Pooler offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Pooler, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.