202 Apartments in Monroe
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Monroe (7)
- Monroe Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Monroe Apartments with Garages (8)
- Monroe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- Monroe Apartments with Parking (15)
- Monroe Apartments with Pools (1)
- Monroe Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Monroe Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Monroe Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Monroe (15)
- Social Circle 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Loganville 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Winder 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Covington 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Auburn 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dacula 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Grayson 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Porterdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Snellville 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Hoschton 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Monroe, Georgia, has turned out quite a bit of local talent. Among notable former residents are actress Frances Conroy, jazz musician Lonnie Hillyer, and country singer Tyler Hubbard.
If you're all about location, take a look at Monroe, Georgia. It has small-town appeal, yet it's located along State Highway 138 and U.S. Highway 78. It's positioned between Atlanta and Athens, so you'll have access to both cities, yet it offers a ton of things to do all on its own. Residents of this city, about 13,234 according to the 2010 U.S. Census, work hard and play hard, enjoying everything from arts and historical sites to lakes and hiking trails. If you're more the high-tech type, you won't feel out of place here. The city has all of the usual high-tech offerings and then some. Yes, this does include high-speed Internet and voice over Internet phone service. In fact, there's citywide broadband. How would you survive without that? See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Monroe provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Monroe. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.