1,280 Apartments for rent in Loganville, GA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Loganville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Loganville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Loganville Apartments with Garages (13)
- Loganville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Loganville Apartments with Parking (14)
- Loganville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Loganville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Loganville Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Loganville Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Grayson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Snellville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Dacula Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (21)
- Monroe Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Auburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Conyers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Winder Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Covington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lithonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Loganville?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Loganville?
Did you know that the town of Loganville, GA was purchased for a whopping $150? That might seem like a crazy price today, but the lot on which the town was founded was purchased in 1842, making the price seem a bit more reasonable.
Loganville might be small, but its spirit is mighty. Loganville has an estimated population of around 10,458 people (according to the last census), covering an area of 6 square miles, and its residents do a lot to make the most of their community. Located in Gwinnett County, which is Atlanta-adjacent, Loganville residents seem to take pride in living next to one of the largest metropolitan communities in the United States while still maintaining a small-town feel. Loganville is a city intent on changing public perception and it happens to be an earnest cause. If relocating to Loganville is in the works for your future, you won't be disappointed. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Loganville renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.