1,812 Apartments for rent in Fair Oaks, GA with Garages
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Parking (5)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Pools (2)
- Fair Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fair Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Fair Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Marietta Apartments with Garages (12)
- Smyrna Apartments with Garages (27)
- Vinings Apartments with Garages (4)
- Mableton Apartments with Garages (13)
- Kennesaw Apartments with Garages (14)
- Austell Apartments with Garages (1)
- Powder Springs Apartments with Garages (9)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Garages (7)
- Sandy Springs Apartments with Garages (45)
- Acworth Apartments with Garages (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Fair Oaks?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Fair Oaks?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Fair Oaks?
"Georgia, Georgia the whole day through / Just an old sweet song keeps Georgia on my mind Georgia on my mind. / Georgia, Georgia a song of you comes as sweet and clear as moonlight to the pines / Other arms reach out to be other eyes smile tenderly, / Still in peaceful dreams I see the road leads back to you." - "Georgina on My Mind," Eddy Arnold
Just south of Marietta, one of Atlanta's biggest suburbs, and north of Atlanta itself is a little sliver of a town. It's called Fair Oaks, and it's becoming a popular place to call home in the Atlanta area. In fact, about 8,500 people call it home now, enjoying access to great suburban amenities, and one of the country's biggest cities nearby. Fair Oaks was named for the beautiful trees that are in the area, and it's located right next an important facility: the Dobbins Air Reserve Base. Because of all the airplanes taking off and landing here, it can get loud; but if you don't mind the noise, living in Fair Oaks offers a budget-friendly Atlanta alternative, with lots of house rentals and apartments for rent, where you can still take advantage of the shopping, dining and entertainment that Atlanta has to offer. See more
Fair Oaks apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.