5,698 Apartments for rent in Druid Hills, GA with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Druid Hills Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Garages (4)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Pools (3)
- Druid Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Druid Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Druid Hills Furnished Apartments (4)
- Druid Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- North Druid Hills Apartments with Parking (16)
- Decatur Apartments with Parking (39)
- North Decatur Apartments with Parking (14)
- Scottdale Apartments with Parking (9)
- Avondale Estates Apartments with Parking (2)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Parking (22)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Parking (28)
- Gresham Park Apartments with Parking (4)
- Brookhaven Apartments with Parking (59)
- Clarkston Apartments with Parking (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Druid Hills?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Druid Hills?
"Georgia, Georgia / The whole day through / Just an old sweet song / Keeps Georgia / On my mind." -Ray Charles, "Georgia on My Mind"
Atlanta is one of the Georgia's biggest and best cities. One of the biggest and best small towns within that city is Druid Hills - home to about 15,000 people. Druid Hills boasts some of Atlanta's most important landmarks, including Emory and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (formally known as the CDC). However, it's also where you can find beautiful homes - including old and new houses, luxurious property rentals and awesome amenities. If you're thinking of moving to the Atlanta area and want a place to live that offers some of the city's best amenities but also lovely neighborhood living, then you should look no further than Druid Hills. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Druid Hills apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.