139 Apartments for rent in Covington, GA with Parking
- Covington Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Covington Apartments with Garages (8)
- Covington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Covington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Covington Apartments with Pools (4)
- Covington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Covington Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Covington Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Porterdale Apartments with Parking (2)
- Social Circle Apartments with Parking (10)
- Conyers Apartments with Parking (9)
- Monroe Apartments with Parking (14)
- Loganville Apartments with Parking (12)
- Lithonia Apartments with Parking (6)
- Snellville Apartments with Parking (17)
- Grayson Apartments with Parking (5)
- Redan Apartments with Parking (41)
- McDonough Apartments with Parking (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Covington?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Covington?
Covington, Georgia, is famous for being known as the "Hollywood of the South," due to the many films and television shows that have been filmed in the area. These include films like "Sweet Home Alabama," "My Cousin Vinny," and "Footloose," as well as TV shows like "The Walking Dead" and "The Vampire Diaries." If you've watched a lot of film and TV, chances are you've seen somewhere in or near Covington already!
There were just more than 13,000 people in the city of Covington as of the 2010 census, living in a little under 5,000 homes. It's the county seat of Newton County, and is situated about 35 miles east of Atlanta. With easy airport accessibility, temperate weather conditions, beautiful scenery and a community that really gets into the spirit of things, Covington has grown into a mecca for the TV and film industry -- something that has made it a great tourist attraction as well. The town is also home to a beautiful historic downtown area, where you'll find plenty of arts and crafts, home decor and antique merchants setting up shop, all alongside great restaurants and bars. There are also several other towns in the nearby area, all linked by easy transport options. Conyers, Social Circle, Loganville, and Monroe are just a few of the local settlements and communities nearby, while to the east you're just a short drive from Hard Labor Creek State Park and the beautiful Oconee National Forest. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Covington apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.