81 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Opelika, AL
- Opelika Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Opelika Apartments with Garages (3)
- Opelika Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Opelika Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Opelika Apartments with Parking (3)
- Opelika Apartments with Pools (1)
- Opelika Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Opelika Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Opelika Furnished Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Opelika (3)
- Auburn Pet Friendly Apartments (44)
- Phenix City Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- LaGrange Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Columbus Pet Friendly Apartments (135)
- Grantville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pike Road Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Wetumpka Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- East Newnan Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Newnan Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
- Montgomery Pet Friendly Apartments (80)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Opelika?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Opelika?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Opelika?
"Never once forgotten my manners, 'cause my mama played in public housin’ Opelika, Alabama, but she had a different plan for me…" (-Bubba Sparxxx, "Nowhere")
Opelika is a city that has always been on the fast track. It started as the Trading Center of East Alabama, and today, revitalization is breathing new life into the area with close to $550 million in expansion projects. There are plenty of rentals in Opelika, Alabama once you know where to look. The nice thing about living in this area is no matter what neighborhood you’re in, the commute is less than 20 minutes pretty much anywhere. So it's safe to say the city has come a long way since Bubba Sparxxx sang those lyrics. At the time, she may have had a different plan for Bubba, but today, Opelika is one of the fastest growing small metropolitan areas in the country. Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Mrs. Sparxxx. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Opelika should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Opelika may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Opelika. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.