79 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Auburn, AL
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Auburn Accessible Apartments (6)
- Auburn Apartments with Balconies (39)
- Auburn Apartments with Garages (27)
- Auburn Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Auburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (41)
- Auburn Apartments with Parking (41)
- Auburn Apartments with Pools (35)
- Auburn Apartments with Washer-Dryers (100)
- Auburn Dog Friendly Apartments (94)
- Auburn Furnished Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Auburn (9)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Auburn (22)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Auburn (68)
- Opelika Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Phenix City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- LaGrange Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Columbus Pet Friendly Apartments (217)
- Pike Road Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Montgomery Pet Friendly Apartments (108)
- Millbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Prattville Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Talladega Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Newnan Pet Friendly Apartments (36)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Auburn?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Auburn?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Auburn?
So you’re moving to Auburn, Alabama. Repeat after me: War Eagle! If you have no idea what I’m talking about, you should probably just move to another town without an NCAA Division I football team. Huntsville seems nice. But if you’re a Tiger in the making, strap on your burnt orange and navy blue and let’s get started on your apartment hunt! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Auburn should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Auburn may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Auburn. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.